Wednesday, September 02, 2015

The Night Before...

First of all, my apologies to everyone who may be even slightly concerned, but I have not written a blog-posting in about three years. I blame Laziness. With a capital "L".
Laziness as an entity.
I've read such great books in the past while, some of the best ever. So, I am still reading like crazy, but just not writing. I have a second factor to blame.
Work. As in, too much of it. With a capital "W". As an entity.
Just wait until the day I am retired or win the Lottery [whichever comes first] and no normal human will be able to even read all the blogs I will write!
But tonight I just wanted to drop by and say hello while I sit out here on my balcony with my best friend in the universe beside me -- we are watching the craziest lightning storm I have ever seen -- no rain -- just the electrical portions of some kind of freak-storm. 
And it's apropos.
Because TOMORROW night, I will finally see [and hear] AC/DC in concert.
So this is the night before the brain damage. No wonder the skies are on fire.
I've wanted to see AC/DC since pretty much being alive, so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. Finally getting to sing along with Shoot To Thrill, and whatever else they play. Whatever it is, I will know the words. 
So funny, when I was just a kid and my rock band [Hellion] shook the plates off the cupboards upstairs while we would practice our songs, my mom, after she re-arranged things, [and now in the opposite place] would ask me... "But why do you boys sing that you actually want to be on the Highway to Hell?"
I still do not have a very coherent answer.
*****

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Cip! So glad to know you are still alive and reading! Have fun at the concert!

Isabella K said...

Nice to see you back. Good luck with the lottery. I hope the show was awesome!