Thursday, February 20, 2014

Splash du Jour: Thursday

Dave Letterman's
Top Ten Signs You Have A Special Chicken


10. Lays eggs and bacon.
9. Clucks in five languages.
8. Holds a Bachelor's degree in hotel management.
7. Struck down law defining marriage as between a rooster and a hen.
6. Knew when to invest in Apple and when to get the hell out.
5. Comes with soup, salad and choice of potato (no, I'm sorry, that's the sign you're having the chicken special).
4. The chicken is on the short list to replace Alex Trebek.
3. Can scientifically prove the egg came first.
2. Regularly lays ping pong balls with winning Lotto numbers.
1. Is only member of its family not currently a McNugget.


Have a great Thursday!
*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 got me laughing!
C.

Cipriano said...

I think my favorite was #5. The chicken special.
I actually remember laughing out loud.