Thursday, January 02, 2014

The Ocean Is Calling Me...

Just a note to say that I may not be around on my blog much in the near future -- I am off to Mexico. I will still be here in what might as well be Antarctica tomorrow, but after that, I will be somewhere very near to this picture, because this is a photo from the very resort where I will be lounging around for a week like a beached… Canadian.
Please pray for me as I sometimes have been known to abuse the "free unlimited booze" privileges a bit at these all-inclusive deals. As soon as they snap that plastic bracelet around my wrist, I'm pretty much out of control! I've never been more desperately in need of a solid sun-drenched vacation than right now. And so -- the timing is perfect. A great way to kick off 2014.
Vive le Corona!

*****

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, lucky lucky you! Soak up some of that sunshine for me. Monday the hig is supposed to be 0! Nothing like a -30F walk to work in the dark. I will have to find a book with a tropical setting to keep me warm! :)

K said...

I hope you have a really great trip.