Thursday, October 03, 2013

All Good Things Come To An...

...End.
Forgive me for my lack of Splash du Jourage this morning. 
I had a late night and now I am rushing about to get on a plane. Seems like the "away" portion of my holidays have come to an end.
So sad.
But it's been such an amazing time of frolicking with friends and family.
Now I'm about to get on a series of planes [the first one is one of these with the propellers, actually] and fly across the entire country -- until midnight.
For a traveling companion I will be reading Jonathan Franzen's memoirish book of essays -- The Discomfort Zone, writtien in 2006. And probably dabbling in a few magazines, too. Have any of you ever read this Franzen book? I love his fiction and look forward to reading a bit about his life and ideas. See you on the flipside, friends.
*****

No comments: