Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day in the Capital

What an exciting day here in the capital city of Canada!
I love it.
I love this Day, and this Country I live in!
<-- Our special guests this year are the royal newlywed lovebirds, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate.
Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?
He's quite cute, also -- I must admit. And he and I have quite a bit in common -- for one thing, we both really like Kate.
Secondly, I have a similar title as the Prince.
I'm known around town as the Duke of Hamburger!
At any rate, an exciting day here, where I am relaxing with my best friend -- for now watching the festivities on the television and occasionally sauntering out onto the balcony where various manner of aircraft seem to keep flying past, as can be seen in the following clips.
Happy 144th Birthday Canada! I never want to live elsewhere.
I want to stay right here, in the greatest country in the world.




No comments: