Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pray 4 Jack!









For the past few days I have been concerned about my son, Jack.
Hence, my absence in Blogland.
Hence, my overall distractedness.
Hence, my trip to the Beechwood Animal Hospital this morning for a 7 a.m. appointment, strategically booked so I could still get to work to PAY for the appointment!
Hence, the fact that I extra-petted Jack when we went to sleep last night.
Please pray for my kitty cat, whom, as you can see in the above photo, has entirely lost one of his forelegs over the weekend [just kidding, it's tucked under his gorgeous body].
Please pray to the God of Cats, that the results from today's blood test are Disease-Less!
Thank you, friends.
Sincerely,
Cippy & Jack
******

6 comments:

Beth said...

Will do.
Hope everything turns out okay.

tm said...

Good luck Jack ... we're thinking about you.

Stefanie said...

Oh poor Jack! I hope everything went well!

Isabella K said...

Poor Jack! Poor you! Fingers crossed for you.

Jeane said...

dear jack hope you are well

Cipriano said...

Oh thank you my dear dear friends.
Jack is fine -- he did give me a scare though, as my more recent blog reports! What with his drunken Wobbliness and all!
I am so glad he's OK -- it makes one realize how dear one's pet really is..... to one.