Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Have No Excuse Now

Seldom will I flagrantly endorse a book.
Seldom will I compel you to RUN to the store and buy a book.
Seldom is one as god… I mean as good as this one is, though.
And, it has just been issued in paperback format, [not only in the U.S., but also here in the Great White North, I saw it just tonight, in all of its shiny paperback glory, at Chapters…] so…. now you have no excuse.
The God Delusion is way cheaper now! They’re practically giving the thing away! So you should get one. You really should.
For former words I have spoken about this book:
Clicketh HERE, and HERE, and HERE.

Also, another excellent, essential book…. Sam Harris’s, Letter To A Christian Nation is also out in paperback now! My former comments HERE.
And while we're on the topic, if you do not read this other Harris book, well, we're just not on the same page, you and I.... HERE.

Everyone who is human should read these books. Both of them.
Thus saith the [heathen] prophet Cipriano!
*********

No comments: