Thursday, September 21, 2006

Splash du Jour: Thursday

Well, I am preoccupied with today’s events.
So much so, that I cannot come up with a good literary, bookish, Splash du jour.
No, all I am thinking about is that in less than eleven hours I will be AT this concert which I have patiently waited for, for so long.
Roger Waters.
Montreal.
TONIGHT! 8:00 p.m. EST.
I am leaving soon…. skipping work. To be there.
The Bookpuddle blog may be empty for a while, as a result of my…. recuperation!
Shine on -- you crazy diamonds!
-- Cipriano.

Have a great Thursday!

8 comments:

JoanneMarie Faust said...

A friend of mine just saw him about a week ago in Philly and loved the show. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Rock on...er, or something to that effect and don't come back gloating. ;-)

Stefanie said...

See you on the dark side of the moon!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, you crazy hippie freak, you!

You gonna wear your bell bottoms?

Cipriano said...

Absolutely unbelievable.
I cannot convey to you all adequately, in human words, how great this concert was.
I am in the hotel lobby, across the street from the venue.
I would have paid twice as much for this concert [which would amount to $320.... and would not have felt cheated.
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
He is a god.
Thank you for all your comments and well-wishes.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a great time!!

Cipriano said...

Yes, I really had a great time. I am wondering if maybe I should write a blog about the concert. But I am hoping that words will not taint such a holy time!
I have a renewed appreciation of the musicianship, the excellence that is a part of everything Roger Waters does.

Stefanie said...

You need to write a post about the concert! I need details!